Monday, June 11, 2012

Dear you there..



Words come hard from my lips
So, I am sending this letter for you
I am hoping this word will tell you


How much you mean to me
You are really a special person for me


In different words:
You make my life brighter
You teach me how to be wise
You make me honest with my feeling
You make me smile all the time


You guide me to talk softly and warmly
When I hear your voice
I am glad that you are all right
The subject doesn't matter
As long as I hear your voice :)


You give me strength on our long distance relationship
With your tender voice
You said to me that everything is going to be OK
We will fight the distance
We will never give up for our togetherness


I miss and heart you more each day
You simply touch my heart every day
No matter 1110 km we may be apart
You’ll always be here, in my heart :)


Thank You God
I found him when the time was right
Someone like him is hard to find
Because there's always happiness when I am on his side


You are the reason of my pray:
Dear God, 
Please protect our hearts
Please give us patience on our way
Please let the distance between us go
Please guide and bless our relationship
Aammiin


Luv,



No comments:

Post a Comment